The weekend was not a total wash. Spent the warm Saturday afternoon working on a paper that I'm publishing. I found a booth in a coffee shop, watched the flow of busy people, and turned and molded phrases in my mind. I believed that academia had beaten any pleasure I might take in writing out of me, but I truly enjoyed the exercise. Still don't want to teach.
On Sunday afternoon, with a slight hangover, I shot doves (or at least shot at them) out on the small track that's left of my late grandfather's farm. The rest was sold last year. Not much was flying, but it was a warm, beautiful afternoon. After the hunt, I went home and wrote for the rest of the evening.
The Pandoodle team is back in town, and we're developing strategies for selling our technology. Work is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment