10 October 2010

Troppo da fare

Quick updates and a few pictures before returning to my Master's thesis, which is due in fewer than two weeks.  I have moved into St. Mark's English Church; I manage the apartments there and need to be on site.  I built a new website for the apartments that you can find at florenceholidayapartments.org.  Since the church has a transient congregation, stewardship is lacking.  We are using the apartments to keep in the black, but because of pending restoration projects, we need to find new means for raising funds.

Teaching at the International School and tutoring privately is going well but demanding much more time than I expected. 

In the place of more writing, here are some pictures:

Piazza del Camp in Siena
 The same piazza during the Palio
 Sabre Brigade
 Street in Cascia
 San Agostino in Cascia
 View of Florence
 San Felice in Piazza
Ponte Santa Trinità

No comments:

Post a Comment